WELCOME,

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO WELCOME YOU TO "THE WILAMEANA JONES EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!! HERE YOU WILL FIND OUT WHATS GOIN ON "LIVE FROM THE STREETS." EACH AND EVERY THURS. FROM ((8-10PM)) ON THE #1 INTERNET RADIO STATION IN THE WORLD!!! http://www.realdjradio.com LIVE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS FROM YOUR FAVORITE INDEPENDENT AND ESTABLISHED ARTISTS.. I AM EXCITED AND READY TO START A NEW SEASON.BIGGER. BETTER & BOLDER! STAY TUNED....! #YAH!!!! ;) KEEP IT GUCCI!!!

BLESS,
EMPRESS =0)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wilameana Jones aka Empress RaW interviews Dj Khaled

As an artist I feel that you have to do whatever you need to do with out compromising your character to become successful. I saw the opportunity to meet Dj Khaled in another light without saying.. "hey i'm another thirsty artist ... please listen to my cd." So they had a competition to be a guest dj on 99Jamz. I decided w/ no prior experience f*ck it let me audition.. I made it to the final round and I came in 2nd place.. =) This Interview w/ dj Khaled later gave me the confidence to start my own Radio show.. "The Wilameana Jones Experience...." Now I have a show that caters to the independent artist to give them a chance to gain Exposure in (3) urban markets.. While pushing my music @ the same time!! God is Good! =o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment